Finally, summer is coming!
I figure I should give my finance a check now before I start to overspend and make sure I am progressing to reach a net worth of (and also my goal):
“SIX MILLION DOLLARS!”
My Current Assets
- Cash -> $7,064.82
- TFSA – > $8,467.26
- RRSP -> $38,255.5
- Investment -> $10,389.40 (TD stock), $4,820.00 (Manulife Stock), $10.04 (Dogecoin)
- Car -> $7,588.00
- Residence -> $100,330.08 (This is how much I put down in my condo so far)
“My total assets now is $176,895.10” (+1.29% from January)
My Current Liabilities
- Line of Credit -> $11,397.57
“My total liabilites now is $11,397.57” (-9.94% from January)
As a result…
“My net worth now is $165,497.43” (+1.37% from January)
Here were what I did:
- I withdrawn the profit I made from investing in Bitcoin during the crytocurrencies’ bear market and bought Manulife
- The decrease of my cash and TFSA were due to the payments required for my parking and locker for my condo as well as some loss I had when I invested in other cryptocurrencies such as Ripple
- Although I currently only own Dogecoin, I will convert my Dogecoin to Bitcoin when the time comes. I still believe Bitcoin will be our alternative payment option in the future.
- Using majority of my income to pay off my line of credit seems to work pretty well
I am just glad my net worth is increasing. And as always..